Sunday, March 21, 2010

One week later...

Oh, hey.  Last week was insanely stressful.  Tests everyday, family in town, and starting to get sick... oh and not getting to go to the gym AT ALL!  
I did encounter some good eats, but I didn't have time to photograph much.  Here are a few of last weeks highlights.


A plate of deliciousness! Quorn fake chicken nuggets are so delicious!



This tasted like a big bowl of cinnamon roll.  Trust me, you will be seeing it again.




I tried out a bowl of overnight oats.  Okios, strawberries, oats, soy milk, water, and best of all Justin's Nut Butter  


I got some devastating news!  Apparently PB loco went out of business!  And I can't find Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Peanut Butter anywhere.  Anyone know how to hook a girl up?

Day 06 — Whatever tickles your fancy
I'll go with, favorite peanut butter flavor!  I really love me some Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Peanut Butter, but since that is now nonexistent... I really like Maple Almond Butter from Justin's Nut Butter.

1 comment: