Monday, March 8, 2010

My Life As MK

I'm running really low on my peanut butter supply! I think tomorrow looks like a great day to go to Whole Foods... definitely my favorite store.  I could walk up and down each isle for hours!  I started the day like always with a delicious bowl of oats.


oats, water, soy milk, 1/2 banana, dark chocolate dreams peanut butter


I went to spinning class today.  I loved my instructor!  I wish I could always go Monday mornings... boo school!  Well, she just so happens to teach the total body conditioning class right after spinning.  I decided to give it a go.  I felt great!  By the time I got home I was starving, but soaked with sweat.  I couldn't imagine eating before a shower, but I was starving.  I fixed a quick bowl of kiwi and grapes.  Later for lunch, I made it up as I went and I must say it was DELICIOUS!







1/2 cup whole wheat pasta
zucchini, onion, red bell pepper, garlic
and best of all sun dried tomato

Season finale of My Life As Liz tonight!  And Gossip Girl is back!


Day 02- What is your favorite movie
I have many favorite movies...but The Notebook is always a winner.  


-What shows do you get excited to watch?
-Do you have a favorite movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment