Thursday, March 11, 2010

A little Indulgence

Today has been another day filled with studying (blah) and homework.  But I found time to indulge. Haha, okay so I actually just tried a Zone Perfect Indulgence bar that I had bought recently.  Mmmm, was it good.








According to Zone Perfect, "One bite into this whipped caramel toffee treat and your taste buds will be fooled. Because this may be the most decadent expression of 11 grams of protein and 19 vitamins and minerals you’ve ever tasted."
I have got to agree 100% on that.  It was fantastic.  Maybe a teensy bit sweeter than I like, but it was a great treat.  I'm especially loving the 11 grams of protein!  3 grams of fiber isn't too bad either.  When I saw the tiny package, I was a bit skeptical.  How is that supposed to be enough food to tide me over?  But when I opened it, I was surprised that it was actually a nice sized bar. I would love to try some of the other Zone Perfect flavors!


Day 05 — Your favorite blog
I absolutely adore Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment