Sunday, March 7, 2010

Can you spell lasagna?

No matter how many times I look up the word "lasagna," I can never remember how to spell it!
Anyways, I had a hard time finding "quick" foods to eat when I first became a vegetarian.  My mom is great about buying random things she thinks I will like.  This was a definite winner.

Micheal Angelo's vegetable lasagna:




This stuff is so good.  I cook it in the microwave for about 6 minutes.  Everyone that I've let try it agrees, that it is great!  I'd definitely recommend it to anyone!  I only have one store around me that carries them so I normally buy all that they have and stock up, haha.  The cashiers think I'm crazy... especially if that is the only thing I am buying.  The website normally has some coupons available Micheal Angelo's.


I'm going to post everyday following this "list" that I stumbled across.


Day 01 — Your favorite song
I live for music.  Everyone that knows me, KNOWS that I love music.  My favorite song is a difficult choice, but for the past few years I've been able to choose one.  Mayday Parade - Three Cheers For Five Years.  This song gives me chills every time I hear it. I don't really know how you could NOT like it :)





-Is there any word that you can just NEVER remember how to spell?
- What is your favorite song?

No comments:

Post a Comment